Sunday, February 14, 2010

a small sampling

I was reading the blog of a friend of a friend and was inspired to do this post. The following is a list of things, people, and a few actions that have influenced who i am today for the better or the worse. There are no explanations and there is no particular order as to what comes first or last. Some of these are very large influences, but many if not most of the large influences are not included (so don't expect to see either of my parents, my religion, etc.). This is just for fun.

michael hamilton. Actually... all of the hamiltons.

lake tullouch.

princess mononoke.

applying to be a peer counsellor at washington and lee university.

not having a regular sleep schedule in high school.

phi kappa psi va beta.

driving between southern and norther california with my family many, many, many times.

my mom's chicken 'n dumplings.

The rest of my mom's cooking.

mr. i, my high school calculus teacher.

ikeda sensei, my japanese language professor and so much more.

professor fulcher, my developmental psychology professor.

mrs. thompson, my sixth through eighth grade history and writing teacher.

the disney channel in the 90's. Also, to a lesser extent, nickelodeon.

my violin and sandy mackenga, my violin teacher.

a separate peace.

my fat leg.

alien stories/conspiracy theories.

orson scott card and his books.

youth 'n government.

my jeep wrangler.

the internet.

being a freshman in college when facebook was invented.

the pacific ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment